Build five fun gadgets and learn about gears and transmissions.
● Create a helicopter model with a rotor that spins using a rubber band-powered motor.
● Assemble a spinner toy that you wind up to launch a fast-spinning top.
● Make a centripetal force machine that flings its arms outward at high speeds.
● Build a hand mixer that demonstrates a gear train.
● Construct a cool aircraft launcher that flings a model vehicle across the room on a zipline.
A 32-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
|280 x 220 x 65 mm