‧Item no.: #7445
● There are 10 models with a reptilian appearance.
● The newly designed claw with rolling and climbing functions make the models more realistic.
● The 28X motor with switch has better torque and faster speed, and can move clockwise and counterclockwise. It is easy and quick to assemble.
● Requires 2 AA/LR06 batteries – not included.
Category: Technical Bricks, Experiments
Construct ten out-of-this-world machines and learn about the physics of levers and linkages.
A battery-powered motor box powers the models.
● Make a creepy slithering alien snake-bot model with rotating arms and articulating tail.
● Build an alien insectoid-bot that crawls on six legs.
● Create an alien raptor model with wings that move up and down.
● Assemble a cool grabber claw with a scissors mechanism.
● Make a bipedal alien robot model that walks on two legs. In addition, build models of a pumpjack, swinging device, hopping alien frog-bot, roving dino-bot with reciprocating arm, and rolling alien dragon-bot.
A 48-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
|DIMENSIONS||255 x 280 x 65 mm|