‧Item no.: #7442-A
● Numerous functional model applications: lift, catapult, walker, etc.
● Add-on pack to supplement the Kids First Coding & Robotics unit (needs to work with #7072).
● Instruction manual to build 8 models.
Category: Technical Bricks, Smart Bricks
● This add-on pack for Kids First Coding & Robotics introduces eight new mechanical robots with engineering challenges to perform with each one.
● These new models, including a bulldozer, scissor lift, plow, and hammer, offer up new stories and scenarios for you to apply your growing coding knowledge to: Can you build a catapult to shoot a ball into a basket? Can your robotic claw extend and grip something just out of reach?
● Includes all the pieces needed to build the new models, and six map cards.
● The robotic base unit, code cards, and map cards from Kids First Coding & Robotics are also required.
|DIMENSIONS||205 x 290 x 70 mm|