The Gigo Creative Lab is a fully planned kindergarten creative classroom. It uses the same learning concepts as the Gigo Learning Lab. Those concepts are to: observe it, build it, play it and understand it. Each lesson is designed to learn-by-doing in five steps:
1. Scenario and Brainstorming
2. Material and Construction
3. Play and Compete
4. Share and Feedback
5. Disassemble and Return
The main components are Gigo A Blocks and B Blocks, which are easy to handle and put together. Hands-on play gives children the opportunity to improve manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
The package contains 16 sets, 15 sets for students and 1 set for the teacher, which covers kindergarten ages (3 to 6 years old) with hands-on play lessons. It is easy to set up and is flexible enough to fit in any space.
– Components are well-organized in storage bins and frames
– Student books and worksheets
– Teacher’s Guide
– Entrance Banner and Classroom Posters (in Mandarin and/or English)
– Supplemental accessories can be added but are not included.
– Only a Mandarin version is provided. International language translations are available on request