The X GEO geometric shapes are easy to assemble and disassemble using Gigo’s unique hinge. Each geo shape has a smaller hole in the center helps young hands to hold the pieces, assists with shape recognition, and allows for tracing games. Follow the exercises on the 10 activity cards to transform 2D nets into 3D shapes. With so many pieces, children will be able to have fun building prisms, pyramids, Platonic Solids and Archimedean Solids next to each other so they can observe, compare and discuss them afterward.
GEOMETRIC BUILDING KIT
‧Item no.: #1407
Includes 7 different X GEO (opaque or transparent) shapes with a Solid-Opening Tool. Each set is packed in a plastic box with lock.
● X GEO is a versatile geometric building system designed to help learning skills.
● Follow the exercises in the 10 activity cards to transform 2D nets into 3D solids.
● The 7 geometric shapes are easy to disassemble with our signature hinge (US pat.7,438,623 B2).
● Each geo shape has a smaller shaped hole in the center for easier shape-recognition, handling and tracing.
● Each kit contains ample pieces to build prisms, pyramids, Platonic Solid and Archimedean Solid models next to each other for easier observation, comparison and discussion in class.
● The square panels are compatible with the connect-a-cube.
● The X GEO Connector is recommended for more variations and creative design.