● Kid can learn numerous basic coding program concepts by completing our lesson challenges which encourages hands-on involvement with the robot and the code cards. There are many scenarios and stories to make learning fun!
● It is an ideal toy for a child to learn basic coding logic and requires no additional technology like tablets or smart phones.
● This product includes: 108 code cards, 16 map cards, 3 base map cards, 1 Robotic Base Unit and an assortment of blocks for building different models.
● The “Base Unit” reads the coding cards which command it to move (FWD, BWD, turn L/R, pause and spin). There is an external gear on the Base Unit which can interact with other models or functions on the robot.
● It comes with sound and light effects.
● The special printed cards material.
● Redesigned interlocking code cards make it even easier to write programs.
● #1032 Multifunction sorting tray-B Included.
‧Item no.: #1205
THE PRODUCT INCLUDES:
● Student workbook Basic (20 courses) for kindergarten.
● Student workbook Advanced (20 courses) for elementary school (optional).
● Teacher’s guidebook (digital file available only).
● Smart Manual Web Service.
● Model operation video.
● Requires 3 AA/LR06 batteries – not included.
|Dimensions||445 x 240 x 210 mm|
more than 30 models + creative models