The young learner’s abacus is ideal for younger children learning sorting, sequencing, pattern recognition, colors and classification. Use the cubes and rods to cultivate patience, concentration, and hand-eye coordination as children thread the cubes onto the rods. With an abacus base and challenge cards, children will quickly start having fun and ;earning about number places, from units, to tens, hundreds and even thousands.
‧Item no.: #1127
139 pc per set
Base x 5 pcs
Rod x 5 pcs
Cube x 75 pcs
Card x 54 pcs
Packed in a plastic lockable box.
● Learn all about place values and the base-ten number system.
● Connecting all 5 bases together allows for numbers up to 99,999!
● Practice addition, subtraction and sorting at the same time.
● Complete the cube challenges that use 5 colors, and number cards for up to 5 decimal places.
● Develop eye-hand coordination and math skills.